Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Anniversary To Me

Another year has come and gone, faithful readers - today marks the three year anniversay of TWIT.  It's hard to still believe that three years ago today I made the decision and commitment to start blogging.  I'm still very proud to report that other than I think three days when there was technical difficulty from AOL that prevented me from blogging, I've posted in TWIT every day.  Including this entry, I've posted my thoughts, rants, raves, and smartass remarks to you, my faithful readers, 1156 times.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my posts.  I never imagined that people - even strangers - would be interested in something that I write.

As I mentioned before, I've always dreamed of writing a novel, and hope one day to finish the one I started.  But in the meanwhile, I will continue to keep on blogging as long as I have such awesome faithful readers as you. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!  Funny, I just started writing towards a novel myself.  Not sure where it is going but one day it will be finished, lol.  I think you're pretty cool and can't wait to see what your novel has to say!  Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay........I'm not going to say darling....lol
Wasn't that a Conway song?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entertaining us every day Puddin'.  Happy Anniversary!!