Sunday, July 22, 2007

Link Of The Week

I don't get to watch as much TV as I would like to - with work, the VFW, church and life in general, I just don't have the time.  However, I make time to watch the daily episode of All My Children in the evenings, but that's about it for regular faithful TV watching.  If you're a fan of ABC TV shows, you can watch "Desperate Houswives" or "Ugly Betty" anytime you'd like to at the ABC website. 

This week, I found a very cool link to about a bizillion TV shows, aptly called TV-Links.  You can find it at http://tv-links.co.uk. I just now finished watching an old episode of "Will and Grace."  Be warned if you, too, want to watch "Will and Grace" from TV-links - the video is closed captioned in Chinese.  So if you can somehow tune out the Chinese writing at the bottom of the screen, it's all good.  The audio isn't in Chinese, thank goodness, just the closed captioning.  I checked out a few other shows just to see how they are and it's very cool.  I watched a few minutes of an "Iron Chef" episode and an "X-Files" episode from season 2.  You can even see one of the funniest episodes of TV ever filmed - "The Giant Jackrabbit" from "The Beverly Hillbillies."  There's also links to tons of cartoons, movies, and music videos.  Have fun watching!

No comments: