Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Top Ten Songs About Older Men and Young Girls

1.  Young Girl - Gary Puckett
Beneath your perfume and make-up
You're just a baby in disquise
And though you know that it's wrong to be alone with me,
that come on look is in your eyes. Oh, Oh

2.  Lady Willpower - Gary Puckett
Did no one ever tell you the facts of life ?
well there's so much you have to learn
And I would gladly teach you
if I could only reach you and get your lovin' in return

3.  1,2,3 Red Light - 1910 Fruitgum Company
Every time I try to prove I love you 1,2,3 Red Light
Baby you ain't right, to stop me, 1,2,3 Red Light
When I know I'm right

4.  Go Away, Little Girl - Donny Osmond
Go away, little girl
I'm not supposed to be alone with you
I know that your lips are sweet
But our lips must never meet

5.  Sweet And Innocent - Donny Osmond
I love the little wiggle in your walk
the way you cuddle on my shoulder
But you're too young to know the score
So come back when your older

6.  Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
There's nothing wrong with me
Lovin' you, baby no no
And givin' yourself to me could never be wrong
If the love is true, oh baby

7.  Don't Cry, Joni - Conway Twitty
Joni, Joni please don't cry
You'll forget me by and by
You're just fifteen and I'm twenty two,
and Joni I just can’t wait for you.

8.  Don't Stand So Close To Me - The Police
Young teacher the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside him there's longing
This girl's an open page
Bookmark her - she's so close now
This girl is half his age

9.  Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me - Mac Davis
Girl, you're a hot-blooded woman-child
And it's warm where you're touchin' me

10. Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter
He was working through college on my grandpa's farm
I was thirsting for knowledge and he had a car
I was caught somewhere between a woman and a child
When one restless summer we found love growing wild

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I should be disgusted or turned on.