Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mutant Squash

                  

We've got quite an oddity here at The Compound - we have a yellow squash plant that is producing Siamese squash.  In some freakish way, all of the squash growing from this plant are co-joined.  I was going to post a picture of the Siamese twin squash, but the picture looked pretty X-rated.  I'm sure you can use your imaginations and figure out what it looked like.  But the Siamese triplet squash is one for the record books.   Mom has been all morning going from neighbor to neighbor, proudly showing them her Siamese triplet squash, and she asked me if I would post a picture of it in TWIT.  I was only happy to honor her request.  I'm hoping that before the summer is over, we'll get a Siamese quadruplet or maybe even a quintuplet squash. 

 

No comments: