Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Annoying Things Overheard At The ATM

Our new ATM has been in operation a week now at work, and it's been slightly amusing to hear the comments made when people are walking away from the ATM.  No, I'm not stalking the ATM; our cubicle is about 20 feet from the ATM, and we have very good hearing.

1.  I put in a quarter/dollar and didn't get a hit (obviously, the person thinks they're playing a slot machine instead of getting money out of an ATM)

2.  I put in fifty cents and didn't get anything (evidently, this person doesn't use the soft drink machines at work because they cost sixty cents)

3  Let's see if I win anything today.

4. Damn, I thought I had more than that! (Heard after the person saw their checking account balance on the receipt)

5.  Which way do I slide my debit card?

6.  Why is it taking so long to get my money?

No comments: