Friday, October 9, 2020

Happy Vacation Week - Day 5

 Today is my last official vacation day this week, but luckily I still have Saturday and Sunday to get ready for Monday morning re-entry.

Yesterday was another great, relaxing day.  I bought a pair of generic Air Pods and for the low price of $10.99, they sound and feel awesome.  I also got a small set of bluetooth speakers so we can have better sound when we watch our church services on Facebook.  

We tried a new soul food restaurant for carry-out last night and it was awesome.  The Old Man said his pork chop was the best he's ever had.  I had wings with Grippos seasoning on them, and I did everything except suck the marrow out of the bones.  We will definitely be back.  Soon.  

As for today's activities, it's time to take the Silver Bullet aka the Odyessy to get an oil change, and we will also be making a trip up Walgreens to get the Old Man's flu shot.  Other than that, it will once again be a day to relax and do nothing else. 

No comments: