Monday, October 5, 2020

Happy Vacation Week - Day 1

 I am taking a much needed and well deserved week of vacation.  It sure was nice not having to get up at 6:00 this morning, and it's even nicer to not have to be in the office for a week.

Today's vacation activities: when I got up this morning, I cut up a pork loin and put it in the Crock Pot with some awesome smelling spices and herbs and hopefully it will morph into a great tasting batch of Pork Carnitas for supper tonight.  And after lunch, I will be making a short trek over to visit one of the SF's and do some trading.  I'm bringing her a few months' worth of People magazines and some Equate arthritis-strength acetaminophen in exchange for a pound of Starbucks coffee and two ham steaks.  I think I'm getting the better end of this deal. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's vacation activities. 

No comments: