Friday, April 8, 2016

What A Week

I am sure glad this official work week is over.  But the secondary work week has begun - the weekend.  Due to an unforseen incident, our quilt block painting production was halted for a couple days this week, but I'm happy to say that we are back in production.  I will be making a trip to the lumber yard early tomorrow morning to order two more pieces of 4 ft by 8 ft treated plywood for our quilt block pictures, and tomorrow and Sunday will be spent with me designing and painting more quilt block patterns.  Our goal is to have at least 30 finished quilt block pictures by May 21 - the day of our inaugural craft festival.  We are on track.  When I finish the pictures we are currently working on, we will have 12 ready to sale.  If we can crank out at least 4 a week from now on, we will meet our target.

As always I will keep you posted. 
 

No comments: