Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Agree With Everyone Else

Today, I totally melded with all of the other pissed off spring break folks.  

First of all, I waited for 40 minutes at WalMart, waiting for someone to come back to the sporting goods section to help me.  I called the customer service desk three times, each of which they said they would page someone to come back to help me.  I'm guessing that everyone working at my WalMart today had hearing issues because after 40 minutes of standing there, nobody came.  That pushed me over the edge. 

So, I went to my second stop, 84 Lumber, only to be pissed off again by the guy who "didn't know" if he could help me or not.  Strike two. 

To sum this all up, I decided then and there that I would be willing to pay more for a product at a store where people are willing to help me.  And I did just that.  So suck on that, WalMart and 84 Lumber.

No comments: