Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Thank You, Life Lock

I would like to personally thank Life Lock. 

Background: I'm one of the few people that still belong to AOL, and as part of our monthly membership, we have Life Lock.  That having been said, I am very impressed at the work that Life Lock does.

On Monday, I went online and signed up for a rewards points Visa for Hobby Lobby.  Given the fact that I now spend as much money there as I do at my beloved Wal-Mart, it seemed like a good idea.  But I digress.  Anyhoo, I signed up, and within an hour of filling out the Hobby Lobby Visa application online, I received a phone call from Life Lock.  This is just awesome.  They are so on-the-ball.  I answered the phone call and confirmed to a live person that I did in deed apply for a Visa and that it wasn't someone hacking into me. 

Keep up the awesome work, Life Lock.

No comments: