Saturday, April 30, 2016

What A Crappy Day

This was supposed to be a pretty good day but it has morphed into a crappy day. 

First of all, we've had a deluge of rain for the past 24 hours.  The monsoon stopped for a couple of hours this afternoon, only to start again.  Which will postpone or cancel my Bats game tonight.  It doesn't really matter because I already decided to bail on the game with the crappy weather forecast.

Then, I got a package from Amazon today, only to find that it was totally opposite of what I ordered.  So that means I will have to go through the ordeal of sending the package back for a refund. 

Third, I lost my box of Zyrtec.  We've all three looked for a half an hour and can't find the box anywhere.  So this means another trip to the store to buy more.  Which also means as soon as I get home with my new box, I will find the lost box.  

I give up.

No comments: