Thursday, January 22, 2015

Something You Don't See Every Day

Yesterday morning on the way to work, I truly witnessed something that you don't see every day.

I was stopped at a redlight, and ahead of me I saw a new car with the new car sticker on the window pulled over in the median.  The driver, a 30-ish woman, got out of the car and walked over to the side of the median.  Based on what I saw, she had most likely hit a cat that was sprawled out on the side of the road next to the median.  She got out of her car, walked over and in a split second, she picked up the cat and came back to her new car and put the cat in the front passenger seat. 

This left me to summise that it was either her own cat and she was just taking it home to either take it to the vet or to bury it, or it was not her cat and she was taking it to the vet.  Either way, that impressed me.

No comments: