Friday, January 9, 2015

Brrrr Again

I'm sorry to give another weather update, but I'm still getting over the flu and today I feel worse than I have in a few days.  I'm attributing it to working the past four days without being able to take a nap like I did last week. 

For some bizarre reason, the temperature went up last night.  When I got up this morning, it was up to 21 degrees.  And it stayed at 21 most of the day. 

Back on the flu front, The 'Rents both said that they still feel like they have no energy or appetite.  But we're making ourselves eat some good old collard greens tonight, in hopes that they will give us the vitamins and nutrients we need to get back in action.

I'm going to make myself stay home tonight, tomorrow and Sunday and get as much rest as I can, in hopes of finally kicking this flu bug in the ass.   The 'Rents and I have the birthday week of vacation days later in the month that we need to be in top form for.   

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: