Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ugg Boots!!!!

On the way home from Diva Stacy's tonight, I had to make the obligatory stop at the grocery store.  This time, it was for bread.  It was pouring rain.  As my favorite uncle Roy would have said, it was like pouring piss out of a boot.  Whatever that means.  But I digress. It was pouring rain.  I had on my trusty Coleman rain coat and some rubber shoes so I was fine and dry.  But most of the women that I saw going to and from the grocery store were wearing Ugg-type boots, and wading through an inch of water in the parking lot.  I ask a question of you, faithful readers:  are Ugg-type boots totally waterproof, or do they just keep you warm in cold weather?

I will confess that I know nothing about Ugg-type boots.  All I know is I saw a lot of women walking through a lot of water in the grocery store parking lot tonight, and I couldn't help but wonder if their feet were as dry as mine. 

No comments: