Sunday, November 16, 2014

BOTS

In case you don't know, BOTS means "bring on the snow."  And that's what the weatherazzi is doing tonight.  We're getting ready for what is forecasted to be our first accumulating snow of Winter 2014.  The weatherazzi has upped their forecast and are now calling for 3-4 inches here in Louisville. While the actual temps are cold enough for snow, I'm thinking that if we get anything, it will just be on the grassy areas and not stick on the roads.  But I could be wrong.  The snow is expected to start at midnight.  I just checked Doppler radar at the NOAA site, and the snow front is just now moving through Evansville.  

I'm ready for whatever tomorrow morning brings.  I stopped on the way home from Diva Stacy's and bought a box of the Pine Mountain fire logs so the 'Rents can have a fire tomorrow if they're snowed in.  We have plenty of milk, bread, beer, soft drinks, and just about any other food we could want.  I've got my snow boots out and sitting by the register in the family room so they will be good and warm if I need to wear them tomorrow.  I already took my work bag out to the car, so all I have to lug out in the morning is my purse, lunch bag and my beloved green coffee glass. All I can say now is BOTS.

No comments: