Monday, November 24, 2014

Dear AT&T

Dear AT&T:

I appreciate the fact that you all are trying a very hard sell on your U-Verse, but please give me a break.  For the past few months, every time that I've received information in the mail about U-Verse, I've taken the papers and put them in the postage-paid envelope and sent them back to you.  And every time you've called my house, I've told you repeatedly that I am not interested in getting U-Verse.  But some how, you aren't getting the message.  

When I got my new iPhone last month, you tried a dozen times to get me to switch over my internet and home phone to U-Verse, all to no avail.  You tried, but did not succeed.  And even once when I had to call your customer service department, before I could even tell them my problem, they were already trying to get me to switch to U-Verse.  

And tonight while we were eating supper and were in the middle of a very serious family conversation, one of your people was banging on my door, begging me to switch to U-Verse.

So now, the tables are turned and I am begging you to please leave me alone.  If I wanted U-Verse, don't you think I would have gotten it by now?????

I'm in the Do Not Call registry, and as of tonight, the next call I get from AT&T is going to be reported, as will any solicitor that comes to our door.   

No comments: