Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Election Day

I hope that everyone got out today and voted, faithful readers.  Regardless of your political afilliation, I hope you voted.  That having been said, something has really stood out during this election season.  Our local, local races in the 'Ville and county have produced a lot of commercials with jingles.  The first time I heard a commercial on the radio a couple of months ago for a woman running for the county school board, the first thing that popped into my mind was how it sounded just like a commercial that would have been on "Saturday Night Live" as one of their satire commercials.  And the local commercial jingles just kept on coming.  

Maybe next election I will come out of musical retirement and write and produce the jingles for the candidates. 

No comments: