Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

I'm a bundle of emotions tonight. I've got a lot on my heart and mind. Due to confidentiality and respect, I can't say a lot about it.  

I'm sorry that Robin Williams took his own life (allegedly), but that doesn't have anything to do with why me, and the 'Rents are bummed tonight.  A dear friend that has grown to be a part of our family is moving in two short weeks, and we're missing them already.  

As for RobinWilliams, I'm tired of hearing all of the TV and internet news last night and today.  I'm sorry that he felt like his life was not worth living. Please just let this man rest in peace.  I pray that others that feel the same way can get the help they need.  

I know I will sound like a hard ass, but there's more things going on right now that matter more than a celebrity committing suicide.  We've got the situation in Iraq, where thousands and thousands of Christians and other innocent people are being killed daily.  We've got the situation in Syria and Israel.  And we've got the situation in the Ukraine.  

As the song says, let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me. 


No comments: