Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wish Me Luck

I'm going to come right out and say that Good Shepherd Security Consulting is on the brink of having the first paying customer.  I had either an email or text from every one of the references I gave to an interested church in Huntington, West Virginia, and they all gave GSSC a glowing recommendation.  One of the references forwarded the follow-up email from the church, and it seems that I'm just one step away from being hired as a church security consultant.

Until now, I'd thought that my first paying customer would be a local church in the Louisville area.  But apparently, that's not what the Lord had planned for GSSC. 

Words cannot express what I am feeling right now.  It is the culmination of what I've worked for - since I started the Master's program in security management in 2009 until today.  I've studied and studied and I am confident in my knowledge and skills and ready to help.   All I need is the approval of the church in WV.  As always, I will keep you posted.

No comments: