Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Life Day To Me

TWIT and Ann and Nancy Wilson (as seen to the lieft) would like to wish a very happy Life Day to me.  July 26 is the anniversary of my horrible car wreck, and on this day every year I celebrate life.

In case you don't know, I was almost killed in a wreck 21 years ago today.  I had to have my right foot rebuilt, and was off from work for almost six months.  But thanks to the Lord and my surgeon, the only after affects are arthritis in that foot. But I digress.

Every year on my Life Day, I celebrate life.  And this year will be the biggest Life Day celebration so far.  Tonight, I am going to see my most favorite singers and musicians in all of the world, Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart.  I like to think their concert tonight is just for my Life Day.

No comments: