Saturday, July 20, 2013

Security Tip Saurday

Let me preface by saying I never take my beloved Prada purse, nor any purse, into a store, but I did so today just for the photo-op for this security tip. 

It's recommended that women leave your purses either at home or in the trunk of your car when you go to the store, but if you feel you need to take your purse with you, I have a safety tip for you.  Take advantage of the grocery cart strap for toddlers - the strap that you can put around the small kid while it is in the front small section of the shopping cart.  My big Prada purse is in this spot in the picture.  And it probably weighs as much as a small toddler.  But I digress.  Take 30 seconds to put the shopping cart seat-belt straps through a strap on your purse, and should someone try to steal your purse, they won't be able to.

Stay safe.

No comments: