Sunday, November 2, 2008

Link Of The Week

When we got cable wayyyy back in 1982, the first channel I checked out was MTV. I'd watched it a friends' and wanted to have the MTV experience on my own. I never got tired of watching it. Fortunately for the family, we had cable on the TV in the living room so I could watch my MTV and not get on their nerves too bad while they were watching the also cool Nashville Network. But I digress. Back in the day MTV was awesome - it was nothing but videos 24/7 - a far cry from today's MTV with almost nothing but reality shows 24/7.

If you want to watch videos from MTV non-stop, have I got the site for you. It's none other than MTVmusic.com. You can watch probably every music video that has ever been made. Just visit http://www.mtvmusic.com/ and see for yourself. While you're there, please check out the live version of Heart's "Crazy On You". You won't be disappointed.

No comments: