Thursday, December 27, 2007

Good Luck, Paul

TWIT would like to wish the best of luck to my best friend at work, Paul, as he embarks on a new career.  Next Wednesday, he'll start a new job at an engineering consulting firm.  It's very bittersweet as I write this; I will miss him very much, but at the same time I am very excited about his new career.  He's getting more $$, which honestly is what we all strive for at our jobs, and he'll be working just minutes from home. It's truly been a pleasure and a blessing to work with him and eat lunch with him every day for the past five years. 

I know that he's just changing jobs and it's not like he's moving halfway across the world or anything, but I will still miss him very much. He's a hero to some of us at work, whether he knows it or not; he had the faith and backbone to step out and do something that a lot of us wish we could do, but are afraid to.

TWIT and I wish you the best of luck my friend - I know you will suceed in whatever you do. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, GOOD LUCK Paul ~ we here at Lincoln will miss you
~Barbara