Friday, September 16, 2016

The Gala

About twon months ago, The Old Man decided that he wanted to have a quasi-family reunion.  We've never officially had one before, so now is a good time as any.  He named it The Gala. 

Starting next Thursday, we will have family converging from West LaFayette, Indiana, LaFayette, Indiana, Phenix City, Alabama, and Hudson, Kentucky.  Not to mention honorary family from Louisville, KY.  

As I said, we've been planning The Gala for about two months.  We have a timeline for next week -- for things that need to be bought and for all the things that need to be done.  Of course, yours truly planned the timeline.  Because that's what I do -- I'm a scheduler.  But I digress.

 I can't begin to tell you how much we are looking forward to The Gala - to be able to visit with our family.  After all, that's what it's all about. 

As always, I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: