Thursday, September 1, 2016

Game On, Homes

For the first time in my 48 years of living in this house, we are having a feud with our neighbor.  It's not with Nadine nor PS and his wife Bev; it's with Nicky Boy that is directly next door.  Apparently, he does not like us getting on his part of the side yard, and today, he put concrete blocks up to evidently show us the line that we are not supposed to cross.  My bad -- in the history of living here, we've always parked one of the vehicles in the little side yard when we've moved one out of the garage.  Well, today, I guess that is stopping.  

Fine with me.  He just needs to remember that it goes both ways.  The first time I see one of his large dogs on our property not on a leash, it's going to be game on, homes.  All he had to do was tell me "Puddin, if you don't mind, please don't park one of your all's cars there on the side yard."  We would have been happy to comply.  But with him going all Trump Wall on us, I don't know what to think.  

No comments: