Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Updates

I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or what, but as I type this post, the weather icon at the top tool bar on my monitor says it's 37 degrees.  That's 47 degrees warmer than it was approximately this time yesterday morning.  

We had another storm front move through last night.  It wasn't as bad here in Louisville as they were predicting, but we still got an inch or two of sleet and snow last night, and now we've got freezing rain.  The temperature is above freezing, but the ground still thinks it's below zero, so the rain is freezing as it hits the ground.  


Dad and I are fighting another round of bronchitis, and as Sweet Brown says, ain't nobody got time for that.  So we are in for the weekend.  We have plenty of meds, food, beverages and supplies so we're good to go. And we have a huge platter of homemade candies from our dear Sweet Margaret (no relation to Sweet Brown).  So let the rain, sleet, snow or whatever come. I've got some Buckeyes and peanut butter fudge to get me through.

No comments: