Thursday, February 5, 2015

Public Service Annoucement

Dear Cane Run Road Drivers:

To all of you that I come in contact with every single work day, this Public Service Announcement is for you.  

Every morning you are in front of me in the left-hand lane on Cane Run Road as I get close to my office.  I know this because I have a very good memory and I see the same cars morning after morning.  You are in front of me in the left hand land every morning.  And then you come to a complete stop and start your turn signal in an attempt to get over in the right-hand lane so you can get on the ramp onto the Watterson Expressway.  Once again, this is morning after morning.  

Why in heaven's name don't you get over in the turn lane BEFORE you get to the ramp????  That is the only question that I have.  

Yours truly,
Puddin

No comments: