Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Newspaper Wars Continues

Everything went smooth last week with my newspaper delivery until this morning.  I bundled up and trudged out to the paperbox at 7:00 this morning only to find the box empty.  I'm sure my blood pressure raised considerably on the walk back into the house. When I got to work, I made my customary phone call to complain and to make sure they would credit us.

Only time will tell.  The only reason I still get the print copy of the newspaper is so the 'Rents can read the news and obits and can get the printed crossword puzzle, and so we can get the Sunday coupons.  If they didn't like the hard copy of those so much, I'd cancel the subscription in a heartbeat.  And I can't help but wonder if Gannet isn't driving us to that. Only time will tell.

No comments: