Sunday, August 21, 2005

Link Of The Week

As most of you know from reading TWIT for the past year, I've got a pretty decent collection of celebrity autographs.  Most of these were obtained in person; some I've gotten from eBay. 

If you'd like to get a celebrity's autograph on a cool photo, you can do it and help out the celebrity's favorite charity.  Just go to http://www.autographedtoyou.com.  Don't expect to find Brad Pitt or Reba McEntire on there, but they do have over 1000 B-List celebrities. For about $30-$50 you can get a photo of the celebrity, personally autographed to you.  I just ordered a personally autographed photo of my beloved Donna Mills, the star of "Knots Landing." 

If any of you, my faithful readers, would like a personally autographed photo of me, just leave me a note in comments.  I'll send it to you for free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think I could get Roy's ............Mercy?