Sunday, June 5, 2005

Link Of The Week

I love shoes.  I'm almost ashamed to admit that I have four pairs of Doc Martens.  They are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.  Since I had my wreck and messed up my foot, I've been very picky about shoes.  I'll scrimp on some things but not when it comes to shoes. I walk alot at work, making many trips out through the factory every day, and my Docs are as comfortable as wearing an old pair of houseshoes. They give excellent support, and they last long, too.  In case you didn't know this, Doc Martens are the brand of shoes that the old school police officers wore on patrol back in the day.  You might be thinking "Yeah, that's great, Puddin.  But not everybody can afford shoes like that at $140 a pop."  Au contraire.  Thanks to our friends a few miles away at Zappos, any size budget can afford Doc Martens.  Or any of a ton of other awesome name brand expensive shoes.  Go to http://www.zappos.com and see for yourself.  I've bought two of my sets of Doc Martens from them, as well as other good shoes, at major discounts.  They have fast free shipping, and free shipping in case you need to return something to them. 

What have you got to lose?  Give Zappos a try, and tell them Puddin sent you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey puddin'!  I've heard there is a Zappos outlet on 65 S near Shepherdsville!

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here with egg on my face for being so remiss.  Thank you for that info, PhD.  For those in/around the Louisville area, you can go to Zappos and get awesome shoes at ridiculously low prices.  Check their website for the dates and times of their sales.