Saturday, June 18, 2005

Another Email Questionaire

1. How often do you get your hair cut? Every 5 weeks faithfully.  Side note: I've gone to the same hair stylist for 22 years. 
2. How often do you purge your space (get rid of old clothing, throw away old papers, etc.)? Huh?  Are you implying that people actually get rid of things?
3. At the beach or pool, do you coat yourself with sunblock every 20 minutes, or do you soak up the sun? I enjoy 30 minutes of unprotected sun, and then I coat myself from head to toe with SPF 30. 
4. How long do you usually spend in the shower or bathtub? I'm a bath person, and I spend 20 or so minutes soaking in the tub.  When I take a shower, I'm only in there about 5 minutes. 
5. When is the last time you had ice cream? Last night - homemade sugar-free strawberry ice cream. 
6. What is your dream job?  Contrary to what I've posted in TWIT, my ultimate dream job is to be a record producer.
7. If forced to choose, would you rather give up sugar or salt for one year?  Do you mean on the rim of my margarita glass?  I would give up  sugar.  I could manage for a year by using Splenda and giving up Little Debbies, but I couldn't handle going without salt in my food.
8. Do you filter your tap water before drinking it?  Wouldn't you if your drinking water came from the Ohio River?
9. How old were you when you went on your first date? Sweet 16.
10. What was the worst vacation you've taken?  A trip to Filthadelphia, I mean, Philadelphia, during Thanksgiving in the late 90's.  On my second day there, I was calling my travel agent to get me back home.

No comments: