Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sickly Sunday

 I'm not feeling up to 100% ready for action today, faithful readers.  At my beloved Bats baseball game last night, instead of following my instinct and getting their awesome fried bologna sandwich, instead I got a sausage pizza.  First of all, it was a small one - less than half the size of a frozen pizza you'd buy in the grocery.  I ate half of it, and it was horrible.  The sausage just didn't taste right.  

I had just crawled into bed last night and turned out the light, only to get back up and run to the bathroom.  After throwing up for five minutes, I felt fine.  Actually, I didn't feel sick after eating the pizza - I just felt like I needed to let out a big ole burp.  I got back in bed, and tossed and turned all night.  If I look at the stats from my FitBit, I'd be surprised if it showed I got two hours of sleep.  

So today, I'm doing nothing but resting.  

Stay tuned. 

No comments: