Monday, July 3, 2017

Public Service Announcement

TWIT and I would like to publicly thank Krogers for providing a very helpful service to their customers.  

After my usual Saturday morning trip to Krogers, I was looking at the cash register receipt to see how many gas points I had accumulated for June.  Then I saw something on the receipt that said "Recall Notice."  It went on to say that previously I had purchased a pack of Kroger Dessert Cup Cakes, and that they had been recalled.  It explained the reason for the recall (the cake mix had come in contact with peanuts) and said if you still had the item to return it for a full refund.  Well, we had eaten all six of the [small] cakes a day after I bought them, and we don't have any peanut allergies, so we didn't really care. But I digress.  Thank you, Krogers for letting your customers know about recalls such as this.  

So faithful readers that shop at Krogers, take a minute to read over your receipt when you get it.  

No comments: