Sunday, July 16, 2017

Happy National Ice Cream Day

TWIT and I would like to wish everyone a very happy National Ice Cream Day.  

We had a soft serve cone on the way home from church today, and we plan to had a bowl of ice cream later on again tonight to keep the celebration going. 

 Update:
In honor of national Ice Cream Day, Krogers was having a sale on Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream - any flavor for only 99 cents.  I waited a bit too late to go up there and get a couple of half-gallons, and believe me when I tell you when I got there at 7:00 last night, I got the only two half-gallons left in the freezer case.  They weren't my first choice of flavors, but beggers can't be choosers for 99 cent half-gallon ice cream.  I was still happy with lime sherbet (which I like to use with Sprite or 7-Up and make a float) and chocolate cherry truffle. 




No comments: