Thursday, April 13, 2017

New Product Review

When I was getting gas this morning at our local Thorntons, I went inside to see if they had any good looking donuts in the case.  FYI, they didn't.  But I digress.  But I did see some bags of new Cheetos brand snacks called Sweetos.  I was intrigued.  As soon as I saw "cinnamon and sugar" on the front of the bag, I was hooked.  I bought a bag, even though they were overpriced.  And after one bite, I don't regret it. 
 I could have honestly eaten the whole bag at lunch today, but I used some restraint and only ate about one-third of the bag.  And I am going to venture a guess that anyone that tries them will do the same. 

They are poofy, like Cheetos, but they are sweet and cinnamon sugar flavored.  They remind me a bit of the cinnamon sugar tortilla chips that Taco Bell used to sell back in the day.

Cheetos Sweetos most definitely gets not one but two Thumbs Up from TWIT, and without a doubt gets the TWIT Seal of Approval. 
 

No comments: