Sunday, April 23, 2017

I'm Still Amaze

I've been ordering things online ever since I got a computer and internet access back in 1997.  But I am going to admit that I am still amazed at the ease of shopping and the quickness of delivery.  

Yesterday morning, I ordered something from Amazon with free shipping (thank you Amazon Prime), and when we came home from church at about 12:30 today, the package was on our front porch.

And just now, I ordered a 2 ft by 4 ft folding table to take to the craft fairs.  It was free shipping and will be shipped to The Compound; I won't even have to drive to Wal-Mart to pick it up.  

I know that all of the online shopping that I do takes away from the Mom and Pop store business, but I'm sorry.  I live a very, very busy life and I'm thankful for any convenience that I can get, even if I have to pay for it sometimes.

No comments: