Friday, December 12, 2014

Way To Go, Presentation Academy

Last night, I had the pleasure of attending Presentation Academy's annual Christmas Program.  At the start of the show, the principal said a few words, and said that 98% of the school's students were singing in the program tonight.  That statistic blew me away.  That meant that 2% of the students didn't want to sing in any of the choirs.  

I didn't know what to expect, with this being my first time seeing Presentation's Christmas program, but it was great.  One of the first songs they sang was one of my all time favorite Christmas songs, "Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming."  I could have left after that song and been totally content.  

Thanks to the choir director and the many others that helped make this program an awesome success.  And many thanks to all of the girls that want to sing.  You rock.  

No comments: