Friday, December 19, 2014

Flashback Friday

There is a rare phenomenon happing today here in the 'Ville:  the sun is out! Yes, the sun is shining.  After weeks and weeks of cloudy days, we are able to see blue skies and sunshine.

We've had a lot of rain and drizzle in the past month, and if my memory is correct, I heard one of the weatherazzi say that it's been cloudy almost every day since before Thanksgiving.  I sure believe him.  As we were experiencing gray day after gray day, I couldn't help but think back to the summer and early fall when it was sunny.  I would have never thought I would wish for summer but here lately, I did.  


I'm meeting a dear old friend for lunch today, and then the 'Rents and I are going out to do some shopping, and we will all be enjoying the sun. 

No comments: