Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vacation Day 9 Decision Of The Day

Vacation Day 9 Decision Of The Day:

After spending a frustrating Saturday morning of trying (key word) to make a CD of the pictures from the Cher concert, I was finally able to get it done. But it took forever doing it through Picasa and their "create a gift CD" option. Don't ask; just agree with me. Anyhoo, I need to find a very reliable CD/DVD burning software to use. Free would be best, but if it's a good program, I'm willing to pay. The decision is for you all to let me know what program you use.  
 
As of now, I've only received two suggestions - Roxio and Nero.  I've used both in the past, and am going to give each a try with a free trial subscription.  
 
So now, it's back to making my own decisions tomorrow at work.  Thanks for helping me out in the past week. 

No comments: