Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy Life Day

TWIT would like to wish a very happy Life Day to me.  July 26 is the anniversary of my horrible car wreck, and on this day every year I celebrate life.

In case you don't know, I was almost killed in a wreck 22 years ago today.  I had to have my right foot rebuilt, and was off from work for almost six months.  But thanks to the Lord and my surgeon, the only after affects are arthritis in that foot. But I digress.

Every year on my Life Day, I celebrate life.  Today, I started the celebration by going to the women's prayer breakfast at church.  I need to give a big shout out to Linda, who made her awesome crustless spinach quiche for our breakfast just because she knew it was my favorite.  Later this afternoon, I will continue the celebration by going to watch my beloved Bats play a double-header.  


No comments: