Friday, July 18, 2014

Vacation Day 7 Decision Of The Day

Vacation Day 7 Decision Of The Day:

The week has wound down, and I've done a good job of not thinking about the office. I know there will be a bizillion emails waiting for me in my inbox. Do I take some time this weekend and go through them and delete the junk, or do I wait until Monday?
 
Decision:  
After thinking this through, I decided to do a blitz through the emails while I was waiting for my pizza rolls to bake in the toaster oven.  It's one less thing to deal with upon my re-entry on Monday.  I'm glad I did.  I made a quick blitz and only left emails that looked like they needed my attention.  Please note I did not open the actual important emails; I merely deleted junk emails and other non-essential emails.  

No comments: