Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Not So Super Super Bowl Reflections

Just because I've always posted about the Super Bowl commercials in years past, I will post today.  But for the record, this was my least favorite Super Bowl.  Mainly, because I am probably the only person in the U.S. that does not like Peyton Manning.  And I do not like Bruno Mars.  So when you add those together, I had a pretty sucky Super Bowl.

But in keeping with tradition, I do have a favorite Super Bowl commercial.  It was the Audi commercial with the Doberhuahua.  You can watch it here at http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/33186.html.   The highlight of this commercial is the scenes with Sarah McLachlan.  Priceless.

Anyhoo, I'm glad Seattle won the game and pounded the Broncos and their precious quarterback into the ground. 

No comments: