Tuesday, August 13, 2013

GSSC, At Your Service

After truly years of studying, learning, working, waiting and praying, I am very, very proud and excited to announce that Good Shepherd Security Consulting has it's first paying customer.  I received an email last night from a church in Huntington, West Virginia that said they would like to proceed and have GSSC come and help them "worship without worry." 

When I read the email last night, it was late, and the 'Rents were already asleep, so I didn't want to wake them up.  But in the minutes after I read the email, I laughed, cried, was excited, was worried, and just about every other emotion you can think of.  I have worked very hard for this, and I am well prepared and am ready to get this project going. 

I also have a few other churches that I've contacted, and will be following up with them in a few days.  But it is so exciting to know that my website is working; the Huntinginton church found me through doing a Google search for "church security" and there they found GSSC!

I hope this is just the first of many future GSSC updates of other churches that I will be working with.

I thank you, faithful readers, for your support and encouragement.


No comments: