Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another Farmtown Update

We interrupt today's regularly scheduled Link/App Of The Week to bring you another Farmtown update. 

The 'Rents and the Visiting Cousin picked another bushel of green beans and a half a bushel of tomatoes last night. 

My suggestion was to set up a stand in the front yard and sell some of the stuff.  Everyone agreed that I should be the one out in the yard selling it.  That's not the response I intended.

Each of us took a big bag holding 2 or 3 smaller bags of beans, tomatoes and corn today to about a dozen friends at church.  We were tired by the time we got to Sunday School from carrying and delivering all of the bags.  But it's an awesome feeling -- the 'Rents are proud to see such a boutiful harvest from all of their hard work in growing the stuff, and me and my Visiting Cousin were happy to see such smiling faces as we delivered the stuff. 

No comments: