Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunny Saturday

It's one of the most gorgeous days we've had this year and I've spent most of it inside working on school work. But I don't care - that's the choice I made a year and a half ago when I decided to go back for this second Masters Degree. But anyhoo, it's a glorious early fall day here in the 'Ville. And it's been a productive day. I've been reading over the 200+ pages of articles, reports and research for my big project for this class, and I have to say that I honestly don't feel as stressed as I did in the past couple of weeks. Yes, I know the deadline for the project is looming over my head, but as I read and underlined and took notes today, I felt a bit more at ease. I can't explain it but as I said, I feel a bit less stressed. I just hope that it continues.

No comments: