Saturday, September 11, 2010

Something To Be Proud Of

I spent most of the morning running errands, and while I as out and about, I was listening to one of my favorite local radio channels. On Saturday mornings, they replay back one of their week day shows, and today, they were talking about how Kentucky is in the top five dumbest states. I did some quick research when I got home and it didn't take long before I found some sites that did extensive research, and unfortunately according to various polls and questionaires, my home state is in deed one of the top five dumbest states in the country.

I don't even know where to begin with this, so I think I'm just going to leave it alone. All I can say is I'm doing my part to stamp out ingorance.

1 comment:

Toots said...

We're also at the top of the list when it comes to parents who murder their children, and unhealthiest, most obese children.