Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Cleaning, Here We Come

My cousin from Alabama will be making his annual fall visit to us at the end of the week, so that can only mean one thing at The Compound: fall cleaning. As always, I've procrastinated and have put off and put off cleaning up the back bedroom for his arrival. As I type this on Monday night, I'm looking ahead at one of the busiest week's I've had in years. My school work load is more than I could have ever imagined in this entire Master's degree program; add in a big research project that's due at the end of this class; add in being busy at work with cross-training and an unusually busy time at work; and add to this a lot of other stuff going on. Add that all together and you've got one majorly stressed-out Puddin for the next few weeks, maybe even months.

For now, I'm only going to think about what I can do tonight. First on my agenda is to clean up the back bedroom. Hopefully a missing bracelet will be found. Dad got a head start on the back bedroom today - he put in a new light bulb in the ceiling light so now things are very bright back here. Then I'm going to go on a mad search through the house for a missing bracelet. Then I'm going to sit down with my text book and read as many pages as I can tonight. If you're praying people, please say one for me.

No comments: