Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation Update

I am happy to report that so far, it's been an awesome, relaxing vacation week. Actually, it's been a busy week so far, but at the same time it's been relaxing just not having to deal with work this week. For the past three days I've been working on my final exam for school, which will be finished up tonight. I've also ridden the bike out on the path as soon as I've gotten up in the mornings before the temp gets too high. It's been awesome riding outdoors, even in the heat and humidity, and it made me remember how much I really enjoy it. Plus, I've gone somewhere every day this week so far, not to mention various daily trips to my fave store WM and our new RiteAid. So actually I've been pretty busy on my vacation week. And the week's not over yet, faithful readers. I plan to relax and go places and have fun until about 10:00 Sunday night when the Monday Morning Dread will hit.





No comments: