Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hats Off To Krogers

I just got back from making a quick trip up to our local Krogers and would like to give an Official TWITs Hats Off to the gals at Krogers that grilled the ribs that we just ate. I wanted to take a picture of them, but I confess that I was too busy chewing to work the camera.

I went to the grocery to just pick up a couple of things, when I saw the tent in the parking lot with a sign saying "Ribs". Needless to say, I was hooked. I had to buy a slab, and as soon as I got home I had to cut off one rib to taste them, and as I type this, I'm seriously thinking of driving back up to Krogers to buy another slab. Yeah, they were that good. And best of all, the proceeds from the sale of the ribs today go to the Crusade For Children. So it's a win-win deal. Yep. I'm definitely heading back up the street to Krogers to get another slab of ribs.

No comments: