Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Moving

It's taken awhile to get the details and kinks ironed out, but today marks day one of TWIT's big move. Starting November 1, TWIT will be found at its new home at http://puddin-thatswhatimthinking.blogspot.com. (Note: Of course, if you're reading this at Blogspot, then you already know that I've moved. Now back to the original post.) All of the content will be the same, and thanks to Blogspot and the blogging gods, every single post from the past 4+ years copied over succesfully. But I did lose some pictures that have been posted - about half, to be exact. So for the rest of October, I'm going to be spending every spare moment going back into TWIT at AOL and will copy the pictures and repost them. Let's be real - I don't know if I could stand it without the picture of the Nun Bun or of the Miracle At Gate 4 at TWIT's new home.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Found you!!

Hard (almost impossible) for me to read some of the font; info from most recent Link of the Week is very light pink and faint.